Join with me in suffering, like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No one serving as a soldier gets entangled in civilian affairs, but rather tries to please his commanding officer. Similarly, anyone who competes as an athlete does not receive the victor’s crown except by competing according to the rules.

2 Timoty 2:3-5 (NIV)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Congrats to Victoria!

Yep, VICTORIA (VICA) correctly answered the question in the last post! The last book I read was Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer! LOVE the Twilight series! I seriously finished the whole series in a week and a half. I could NOT put the books down.

So...what does Victoria win, exactly? Sprite and popcorn!

I want to see more of you playing next time! :) I'll be thinking of a good game or way for you to win!

Mandy

No comments: