Join with me in suffering, like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No one serving as a soldier gets entangled in civilian affairs, but rather tries to please his commanding officer. Similarly, anyone who competes as an athlete does not receive the victor’s crown except by competing according to the rules.

2 Timoty 2:3-5 (NIV)

Monday, April 28, 2008

Does Drew Carey have a prosthetic hand?


I had a conversation with a beloved member of our congregation yesterday that has prompted an idea for this post. The topic of this conversation centered around the entertainer/actor Drew Carey. As you may know, Drew Carey is now the host of the classic TV game show The Price is Right. (Side note: I would love to play Plinko someday!) This individual made the observation that the hand that Drew Carey holds the microphone with looks fake. My first reaction was something like "that's crazy". But, when I got home and watched some internet footage of the show, I see that the hand truly does look fake! I don't know why in the world Drew Carey would have need for a prosthetic hand though. I want to take this conversation to the next level. Please view the first little bit of this footage from youtube and judge for yourself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBnxBRnywT8

Remember to vote in the poll and leave comments. I hope that you will join me in the quest to uncovering the truth behind this mystery!


PROPS ON A POST

I need to hand out some Props to some of you. Three folks come to mind for May 2008. Three of our young ladies are graduating high school this year! Jessica Coleman, Laura Nock and Stevie Pullen. Jessica has chosen to attend King's College here in Charlotte and Laura will be heading out close to the coast to attend East Carolina University. Great job on reaching this important milestone. Jessica, Laura and Stevie - Props 2 U!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats just weird i never noticed lol

Unknown said...

I noticed that he shakes hands with his left hand