Join with me in suffering, like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No one serving as a soldier gets entangled in civilian affairs, but rather tries to please his commanding officer. Similarly, anyone who competes as an athlete does not receive the victor’s crown except by competing according to the rules.

2 Timoty 2:3-5 (NIV)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hallelujahs and Tie-Die's

Hi everyone! I just wanted to remind you that the youth will be meeting this Sunday afternoon (May 18) at 2:30 to have some intense practice for our interpretive sign language that we will be performing Sunday, May 25. We will also be gettin' groovy and tie-dying our summer youth t-shirts! :) These t-shirts will be worn for our sign language that Sunday morning, and they will be worn to summer events in the coming months. Please e-mail me back with your t-shirt size and
also remember to bring $8 with you to church Sunday to cover the cost of the t-shirt. Thanks!
It is important that everyone tries to make it this Sunday afternoon, but if you cannot come (but would still like to be a part of the sign language next Sunday) please let me know. Thanks, and I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL week!
Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart be pleasing to
you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.
Mandy Cheshire

No comments: